Welcome to Bud's Inn at the Chester Plantation! We Are happy that you have chosen us and we want you to enjoy your stay. That's why we ask all of our guests to follow these simple rules so that we can help to ensure that everyone's experience is a positive one - so that you can come back to see us again!
- Check-in time is between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Deposits will be refunded with cancellation notice at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival.
- Rooms are cleaned and sheets and towels are changed before guests arrive and after they leave.
- Guests staying for three days or longer will have sheets and linen changed after every third day between 12:00 noon and 2:00 p.m.
- Guests are requested to keep the room tidy and to not bring any food into the room.
- Overnight visitors are not permitted. Any visitors must leave the premises prior to 11:00 p.m. when the outside doors are locked.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the building. Pets are not permitted at the B&B.
- Children are welcome.
- Please keep the volume down on any television, radio, audio system or musical instrument, so that it is not audible from outside the room when the door is closed. The owners reserve the right to require these items to be turned off if they are disturbing other occupants of the house.
- Guests are asked not to move, remove or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings or other room decoration without the consent of the owner.
- Each room has its own private key. You are responsible for this key for the duration of your stay. Any lost keys will result in a $20.00 charge.
- The doors are locked at 11:00 p.m. We have an alarm system for our guests' safety that will be engaged at this time. If you will be returning to the house after this time, you must make arrangements with the owners for re-entry. If you fail to make arrangements to have the doors opened, the owners reserve the right to charge an additional fee of $20.00 per occurrence.
- Personal checks or cash is accepted. There will be a $35.00 charge for returned checks.